Thursday, February 24, 2011

Life of a mother

Life of a mother....... What can be said? Well, a lot actually. Very little sleep, no alone time, can't go to the bathroom alone, shower? what's that?, toys everywhere, barley time to clean, and on and on and on, but I LOVE every minute of it! I wouldn't trade it for the world. I love watching them grow and learn and knowing I helped that happen. Haleigh is three now and so full of spunk and energy and so very smart. She amazes me in so many ways. Lucas will for 4 months old on the 9th of March and he is already learning so much. He was trying to sit up earlier this week even holding himself for a few seconds. It's crazy to think he's already doing that. I mean rolling over and scooting all over, it's just crazy. My babies are growing up fast, so I am taking in every second of it. I hope you all do to and if any one is TTCing (Trying To Conceive) I hope you get your little miracles soon!!



1 comment:

  1. hey courtney! following you over from your old blog! love the new look. hope lil' lucas is doing well!

    ReplyDelete