Friday, April 8, 2011

Cloth Bums!

So we are have been completely cloth diapering since Lucas was about 4 weeks old. We LOVE it. I didn't realize how addicting it could be. Also, they are so nice and easy and no more diaper trash. 

We used sposies (disposables) with Haleigh (I didn't know too much cloth then) and one of the things I hated the most was nasty diapers in the trash can and tons of them . It was gross. That wasn't our only reason for going cloth but absolutely a great outcome. 

I'm going to leave a few post Reviewing the cloth diapers we have used. As I post them I will leave the links here. 

Reveiws:

  • BumGenius 4.0 OS (One Size)
  • FuzziBunz OS
  • Rumparooz OS
  • SunBaby 3.0 OS
  • Flip Diapers System
  • Econobum (PreFolds w/cover)
  • Kawaii OS
  • Bummis Swim Diaper
Hope you enjoy!!



No comments:

Post a Comment