Sunday, April 3, 2011

Crazy? Yep That's Me!

SHOPPING


That word by its self can be very crazy (and scary for some). From the masses at the malls to the tiny droves at small department stores. I think both hold their own kinds of crazy.


I mean, just speaking "Black Friday" strikes fear in some people. Crazy getting up at the butt crack of dawn just to "save" some money, right? I mean, don't get me wrong. I am guilty of it. Even worse is that I had just had my son a couple of weeks before, talk about YIKES! Try shopping with a three year old and a two week old (who, by the way, was breast fed) not exactly an easy task! 


Yep I was that crazy person! Although, let me just say......NEVER HAPPENING AGAIN! Ever! It was awful and crazy. It was not a task for the faint of heart, even if we did get some great deals and a lot of Christmas shopping done. Not so sure it was worth it. 


Have you ever done anything crazy when shopping or had a crazy shopping circumstance (like mine). I know this one isn't the craziest. Maybe one day, if you're nice, I'll tell you about some others ;). 



No comments:

Post a Comment