Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Falling

I feel like I've lost myself. 


I feel like I'm in some kind of big black hole that I can't get out of. 


I don't know what it is. I am so Happy with my kids but everyone else (most everyone else) I just want to cuss out. 


I can't handle the two faced people, anymore. I can't handle the lies or secrets or selfishness. 


I am so so happy  that Tiff finally got her BFP (Big Fat Positive) and she is going to a be mommy. That is the best news ever! I just hate some of the people around her that are now acting like they are, well never mind that's a whole new rant. 


Just people in general are on my nerves. Even in school I'm not the nicest to the idiots who just make class horrible. It's like I no longer have a filter. 


Poor David is getting a lot of the brunt of it. Everything he does annoys me. :/ (Most everything)

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment