Friday, May 27, 2011

Over a Month! Really?!?! = slacker

Hello everyone.....My name is Courtney and I'm a SLACKER!! (and super busy)


 It's been over a month since my last post :( Not cool at all. Sorry about that. Life is crazy with two kids and school and running a house. CRAZY I tell you!!


On a really awesome note I start Externs (internship) in three weeks!! In three months I'll be a college grad!! Super exciting let me tell you! After quiting when Haleigh was born I didn't think I would ever get to go back. Now I have went though a whole pregnancy in school, had Lucas on a Tuesday and went back to school that Monday I(talk about dedication, right?). I was definitely determined to not quit again. 


Ok, on to other cool stuff......guess who is a wopping 6 MONTHS now????? LUCAS that's who! I can't believe he's already half a year old. Where has the time gone?

He is such a big boy now and so smart! At his appointment Thursday he was 16lbs 12oz and 27 1/2in tall! 


He is crawling GREAT now and pulling up on everything. He sits up with no problem and can go from sitting to crawling and vise versa no problem. He even has TWO teeth! 


Haleigh is a mile a minute and way too smart for her own good. She says some of the craziest things and has WAY too much attitude. I don't know what I am going to do with her! ;) She has a dance recital in a few weeks that she is so excited for! Last week we had dance pics and I can't wait to see how those turn out!


She finished up T-Ball last week and that is something she will not be doing again. She was SO not interested, lol. She spent most of her games and practices looking for lady bugs and throwing her glove in the air ;)

I will upload a pic here as soon as I can get it on my  computer :)

So life is crazy wonderful and I'm hoping it stays that way. 






Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe how big they are both getting! And look at his amber necklace! LOVE IT! She is gorgeous.. I hope she does great in her dance recital!

    ReplyDelete