Friday, July 22, 2011

Horrible Month :/

This month has been horrible. I can't wait for it to be over. In the last two weeks I have had to bury two amazing people. The first was my Husband's "MeMaw" She had gotten really sick and just couldn't come back from it. They were very close and this has been so hard on him. .I hate that Lucas won't get to know her. She was a great woman, I loved her very much. Love you Memaw!!!






The next week a friend of mine was killed in a car accident. It's been hard, but us all realize we are a tight community and need to stop putting things off because you never know when your last day will come. She left behind an 8 year old daughter and a 6 month old son. It breaks my heart repeatedly every time I think of her babies. I just can't handle that. They are beautiful and her daughter is so strong. We love and miss you Whitney!!!





Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I am so sorry to hear this!! Sending you and their families warm thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete