Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Tweep-Ups!!

      This past Sunday we (and when I say "we" I mean @PCOSgalwhocould AKA Tiff & I) Got to meet one of our Twitter gals! She was on a trip up here from GA so we got the pleasure of meeting up with her for lunch. It was so great getting to meet her!!! We had a blast! 


      Oh you want to know who it is??? Do you really wanna know?? The one and only @PrincessPeeStix AKA Lori!!! Here's a picture from our lunch:






      I think the people at the restaurant were ready for us to leave. It was one of those Hibachi places and i think they are use to people eating and when the show is over leaving. Not us! We had lots of talking to do.


     I can't wait for the next Tweep-Up and hopefully get to bring in more people. It will be great! This was Lori's second Tweep-up. I think next time Tiff and I are going to take a trip to GA. 


Fun Fun Fun........

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment