Sunday, July 31, 2011

Weekly Round Up

This week has been a pretty normal week. Nothing too out of the ordinary. Just school, clinical's, house work, and of course time with my amazing kids. 
Last week Haleigh went on a trip with my Mom so she's been quite the handful since she's gotten home. I swear this little girl has a teenagers attitude! I am really scared for when she is one! Nipping that right in the bud.....
Lucas has been doing a lot better sleeping. He's actually been sleeping through the night! Can you believe it?! I can't...haha. He's not for sleep at all. He has 5 teeth right now and it looks like two more are about to pop through. Apparently his teething necklace is helping because he doesn't show all the teething problems I saw with Haleigh or any other kids. He's been super clingy this week, I don't know if it's the teething or he just loves his momma and wants some extra love. 
I am so ready for September to get here so i can be done with school and have more time with them both. I hate having to drop them off at the babysitters, esp when Lucas crawls after me, it breaks my heart. At least this new clinical schedule will have me home every night, I haven't done that in over a year. 
Want some pictures from the week??
She wanted to try it on because she was "going to ball" and of course she had to have a mini photo shoot ;). 
 It's an old pageant dress we bought back when she was doing Pageants. 
She's my little spoiled princess.

I laughed so hard when I saw this! I just couldn't help it. I'd never seen someone do that. Great Idea. 

Lucas's first balloon hat!
He didn't know what to think about this thing. 

Sweet Bro/Sis Love
I can only hope it stays this way.

LOVE this! I would have so bought it if it were more boyish. 
I don't think David would go for the frilly sleeves. 

<3 This Picture! 
It was just a random thing in Wally World.
But turned out so cute!

Alien Children!

His new trick :/ 
Really worried about this one....

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment