Monday, August 8, 2011

Weekly Round Up 2

This week was my last week at my current Extern placement. Kinda sad but exciting at the same time, exciting because that means I am even closer to being DONE!! Just 5 weeks left!
This week was kinda crazy. I missed my usual day shifts at the hospital. I wasn't myself and just didn't want to deal with all the changes they had going on and then I ended up taking poor Lucas to the doctor. he woke up Wednesday morning with blood in his diaper and it scared me to death. Luckily it wasn't anything too bad. The urine and the heat caused a sore on his penis. I thought that was weird but he said that was the 3rd case he'd seen this week. So some Neosporin and a few days later and he was all better.
I'm looking forward to this week and a new place and a new schedule. This will be the first time in over a year (besides breaks) that I'll be home every night. It's going to be so weird going from a huge hospital setting to a tiny grocery store pharmacy.
Anyway here are some pictures from the week! 


At a red light waiting to go down this highway.
I don't have to go down this way everyday anymore.
Makes me so HAPPY sad :/

Dangerous!!
You should have seen these things wobble!
Needless to say, I didn't stay behind it long. 

Waiting to see the doctor.
Yes he's pants-less, it was just easier more comfy.
Plus who wants to miss chances to show off the cloth booty?

He didn't want WOULD NOT take a picture with me!

However, by himself was just fine ;)
He couldn't figure out why this baby wouldn't play with him.
Poor guy hit his head on the mirror so many times.

Who needs expensive toys when you have free awesome paper pieces!

Late night Waffle House Runs :)
David was Hungry

So we (Titter Girls) were tweeting about a Tweet-up and saying how it would turn into the Hangover (the movie) and when we (Tiff & I) got to WH this kids name was ANIMAL! Crazy right? But it fit our theme and Tiff even asked him if we could dress him up as a tiger and take him to Vegas!  It was hilarious.

I just LOVE this picture! 
His eyes look so awesome. 
He melts my heart. 
<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3<3<3 <3

Hanging out at Lowes 

In line at the huge consignment sale that happened this weekend. 
Yes, all the arrows are pointing to the ridiculous line that snaked its self though and around the building.  

Enjoying his first plum!
and sitting in the highchair I snagged for $12 at the sale!


 Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. yay for consignment sales! I always try to show off her cloth booty haha. I hope your new schedule works out great for you.

    ReplyDelete