Sunday, August 14, 2011

Weekly Round Up 3

This week was my first week at the new Extern location. It was GREAT! Tons better than I thought it was going to be. The week was pretty good, my birthday was Thursday. We just went out to dinner and went to a movie Saturday night. 
We had to change the kids babysitter. I went to pick them up Friday and Haleigh was crying and her and Lucas were the other little girls room. They had been there all day, Haleigh was playing (which is fine) but Lucas shouldn't have been "locked-up" in there with them. So, needless-to-say, we changed things and they will no longer be going there. 


What happens when trying to get the "perfect" picture.
(I still laugh every time I see this)

At least Daddy's picture turned out good.

This Picture was just as hard to get!

What happens when she's suppose to be cleaning her room.


Sleepy Boy

My Poor Phone :(




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment