Saturday, September 17, 2011

Hey all!!!


I've been a slacker for the last week or so. It has been so BUSY! I have another post pending that I had promised about the rest of "fun" day, it'll be up eventually :).  Also weekly round ups will get back on track next week, hopefully. 


So what's the reason for being so busy??? I finished school last week! It's amazing to know I graduated! Even better? I passed my Certification exam! Freaking amazing I tell you. I also got a job, so yeah its been crazy busy; started work Monday, last day of class was Wednesday, and my Certification exam was Thursday.

I was so scared about that exam, it's the most important test I've taken so far, especially since here lately I am blanking on tests. I think I did really well though. I'll get my official results and score sheet in a few weeks. But I am officially a College Grad!!


I also started the application process for Surrogacy. D and I have been talking about it for a few months and we have finally decided to jump and go for it. We definitely want more kids of our own but not anytime soon. I want more than anything to be able to give someone that miracle they want so badly.  I applied to a couple of agencies. One said no because of the state I live in, another said no because I have a history of cysts (even though cysts do not cause me problems :/) Another place emailed me a few times and was suppose to call me but I haven't heard anything (I'm not so sure about that one). 


Then we found a great one and one that people actually tried to go and make sure we could be a surrogate and communicated amazingly with me, so I emailed and applied. The first two applications have been accepted and Monday I will have a phone interview! After the phone interview I will know more and if everything is great D and I will be flown out to LA for psych screenings and medical screening. Then if all that is great we will move on to choosing Intended Parents (IPs)!!


I am so excited about all the things going on and possibly coming our way! I hope everyone is having a great weekend!



P.S I am chalking the issues D and I were having up to stress about graduating and crazy hormones :) Everything has been a LOT better. Back to normal. 


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I was actually having this conversation today with my friend: surrogacy. I think you are amazing for being able to do that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited for the things you have going on in your life!!!! Surrogacy is amazing. You are amazing.

    ps - I told you school is the devil. It KILLS relationships :)

    ReplyDelete