Sunday, November 13, 2011

My Baby Girl Is 4!

Wow I can't believe I gave birth to an such an amazing little girl four years ago today. How does the time go by  so fast? 

She came into this world 7lbs 2oz 21in long and now she is 39lbs and 3' 6" tall! Craziness I tell you, craziness. She's even projected to be 5' 7", it's hard to imagine her as tall as me. I mean it's bad enough she speaks like a 6 year old and people look at me like I'm crazy when I tell them her real age, but to actually have her that old is getting closer and more unreal.
People always tell you how fast it goes by and  don't blink. At first you're like "yeah yeah I know" and then you're more like "tell me about it!", but in your heart you're like don't remind me I'm watching it happen. 

My baby is no longer a baby. She may even be starting school next year! I can't even fathom that one, my daughter a kindergartner. She'll be in High School and a teen before I know it. That is a scary thought. She already has attitude like one I hate for the actual teen years. I am in major trouble.  

Until then, though, I'm enjoy my little girl and can only hope my lessons and love grow with her and she understands and turns into an amazing person. That's what we all hope for right? 


Happy Birthday 
My Little Princess!


Photobucket

1 comment: