Saturday, December 31, 2011

Out With The Old, In With The New

Via Google Images

I hope everyone has an amazing New Year and stays safe while celebrating. It's been a crazy roller coaster of a year. Too many ups and downs to count.  Frankly I'm glad it's almost over. I'm ready for the new year and hopefully better things. 

On the good side of things this year brought me:
  • Graduated College
  • New Job
  • New Friends
  • New Blog & YT Channel
  • All of Lucas' new things
  • Another year older and wiser
  • An amazing God Son!
  • The beginnings of what I hope to be an awesome Surrogacy journey
On the not so good side of things:

  • We lost a wonderful lady to COPD
  • We lost a young mother of two gone too early
  • A murder of two people close to my family 
  • A number of smaller crap that just piles up
Ok, so maybe I had a ton more good happen, but the pain of the bad things make it seem like so much more. I really hope next year comes with a lot less death and misery. Unless you believe in the whole "world coming to an end 2012" thing. I think we hope.

Here's to a wonderful new year!!



  

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment