Thursday, January 26, 2012

Match Meetings!

Please Forgive My Blog At The Moment I am Having Some Technical Issues With It, But It Should Look Normal Again Soon!



Time for an update, right? 

You bet it is! 

So much has happened in the last three days it's crazy!

Of course Monday I got our Official Medical Clearance. That exciting in its self!

Well Tuesday our profile was sent to our potential IPs (intended parents), who I talked about HERE. <----- This part was a little nerve racking, because I was sent a copy of my profile too. I just should have never read it because there are things on there that just don't make any sense anymore (time relevance) and somethings I changed my mind about. (I mean I wrote some of it in September and the rest in December)

Luckily, I didn't have too much time to worry about it. Why, you ask? Well, Wednesday I received a Call (and an email) telling me the Potential IPs LOVED our profile! 

That's right folks! They loved us and want to set up the Match Meeting!

The lady from the agency gave me some dates and asked which ones worked best for us. David and I talked about it and decided on a date.

Now we are just waiting on the official Itinerary and we are off to LA again! 

I am so excited and nervous. I can't wait to meet them! 

Wish us luck!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment