I used to follow along with this on my old blog and wanted to keep up with it. However, until now, I haven't been able to catch the questions in time.
1. What have you done recently that you are proud of?
Graduated from College with honors :)
2. What is your favorite way to work out? Or if you don't workout, what are you wanting to try?
I don't work out near as much as I should. I really need to get into some sort of routine, but that's where the laziness and two kids kicks in. I guess my favorite for now would be Zumba! (Dancing is always fun)
3. If you knew you best friend was cheating on spouse would you tell?
Probably not. I would talk to her and try to get her to leave the marriage. Luckily, I never have to worry about that from her.
4. If you could afford a live-in maid or nanny, would you have one?
Probably not, I can't imagine having someone wait on me or raise my children. That's my job, not someone I hire.
5. Do you stress out about birthdays (specifically the age) or do you enjoy them?
I don't really make a big deal about. It's kinda of weird thinking I will a quarter of a century old this year, but with that said i still have many years before I need to worry about my age.
This week there was a Bonus question that you could choose to answer or skip. I say what the hey, why not? The question is: Lights on or off?
The answer to this would be: depends on the day/night and what kind of mood we are in ;)
Wanna join the fun? Check Out My Little Life's Five Question Fridays.