Thursday, February 2, 2012

Five Question Friday!


I used to follow along with this on my old blog and wanted to keep up with it. However, until now, I haven't been able to catch the questions in time. 

1. What have you done recently that you are proud of?
                Graduated from College with honors :)

2. What is your favorite way to work out? Or if you don't workout, what are you wanting to try?
                I don't work out near as much as I should. I really need to get into some sort of routine, but that's where the laziness and two kids kicks in. I guess my favorite for now would be Zumba! (Dancing is always fun)

3. If you knew you best friend was cheating on spouse would you tell?
                    Probably not. I would talk to her and try to get her to leave the marriage. Luckily,  I never have to worry about that from her. 

4. If you could afford a live-in maid or nanny, would you have one?
                    Probably not, I can't imagine having someone wait on me or raise my children. That's my job, not someone I hire. 

5. Do you stress out about birthdays (specifically the age) or do you enjoy them?
                   I don't really make a big deal about. It's kinda of weird thinking I will a quarter of a century old this year, but with that said i still have many years before I need to worry about my age. 


This week there was a Bonus question that you could choose to answer or skip. I say what the hey, why not? The question is: Lights on or off?
           The answer to this would be: depends on the day/night and what kind of mood we are in ;)



Wanna join the fun? Check Out My Little Life's Five Question Fridays. 



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment