Friday, February 17, 2012

~Five Question Friday~

1. What do you do when you are really upset to calm yourself down?
            Sit and think about it. Usually I run scenarios in my head and by the time that's   
            done I'm over it :) Or I blog about it ;)

2. Do you go all out for V-day or is it just another day?
            It's pretty much just another day. Usually we go out for a nice dinner and Hubs 
            gets Haybug and I flowers. Nothing too crazy.

3. Are you more or less productive when Hubs is away?
           Depends on the mood I am in. Usually I get more lazy when he is home, but 
           sometimes I just get the urge to get things done. 

4. What is your favorite time of day and why?
            Probably around the middle of the day, it's just more exciting and there are less 
            meltdowns. 

5. What is your go to karaoke song?
            Ha, I don't have one. Although, I was in chorus for all of my childhood and I think I have a pretty ok voice, as soon as I start singing by myself in a front of a large group the shaking starts and i sound ridiculous!


Wanna check out the last Five Question Friday? CLICK ME!!



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment