Sunday, February 5, 2012

~Surro Rambles~

In less than a week (5 days) we will be back in LA, meeting some amazing people. At least their profile makes them seem great. 

I am so excited to meet them! 

I feel weird calling them our "potential" IPs because I just feel like they are perfect and the ones we are suppose to help. (I hope by this time next week I'm not eating those words ;)) I really hope we hit it off great and can get them a baby or two ASAP. 

When playing the scenarios in my head I completely left out the Legal part. That will be the next step after the match meeting (considering it goes well). Sometimes this process takes awhile. I hope that isn't the case for us and we are able to get pregnant soon. 

I guess we will just have to see. Wish us luck!

As for today I hope you're having an awesome SUPERBOWL SUNDAY!


Go GIANTS! 

(Not my normal team, but hey why not?)



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment