Monday, February 13, 2012

A V-Day Post

We don't usually do much for Valentines Day. 

Some flowers and a nice dinner usually. 

This year, however, we won't being doing either.

Our car broke down tonight so I imagine we will spend our V-Day fixing it. Plus, D starts a new job tomorrow, so who knows when he will be home.

In other news, I joined a Valentines Swap from over at Oh Hey, What's Up?  

It was for mainly people who didn't have a Valentine this year, but some of us who had one joined in anyway. 

My "Valentine" was Cathy over at A Tx Slave To Fashion

She is awesome and you should totally go check her out!

It was fun shopping for her, although one item took me to THREE stores before I found it. I tried to mall everything as cute as I could and stuffed tons of red and pink hearted paper in the box. I'm a looser though and didn't take a picture of it. 

I did take a picture of the awesomeness she sent me though. 


Cute! I love everything here and if you can't tell I've already dug into some of it ;). 

Hope you all have a wonderful Valentines Day filled with love!
(even if you don't celebrate)

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment