Wednesday, May 2, 2012

News!!

Hey Bloggy Peeps!!!

Can I first start off by saying I am so so so so so sorry I have become so slack with blogging.

 I could list you the long list of excuses but I'm not going to. In short I work all day and when I came hope all I want to do is spend time with my kids. Can't blame for that can you?

A lot has been going on the last week or so. We finally got the contract back and everything looks good, just one more tweek to be made and hopefully it can be signed SOON. We even got a calendar!!! Our dates are looking like June 8 for a three day transfer or June 10 for a five day! How exciting is that?! If things stay on track the calender has my first monitoring appointment set for Monday the 7th and starting Lupron that day. I can't believe it's already here.

  I am so so excited to finally get my IPs closer to having their child. 
These dates even have some fun laced into them. June 9th is our anniversary! So if we have a 5 day transfer we  get to spend our anniversary in sunny Cali. That would be so awesome, especially since we haven't gotten to celebrate our anniversary in two years. It would be awesome but on the flip side we could be spending our anniversary on a plan back to the east coast.

Hopefully I will keep up a little better as this process moves forward. Until next time I'll leave you with a few pictures from our little mini vacay last weekend.   


























Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment