Friday, May 4, 2012

Surro Update!

Well folks we received more good news today!

We got our final calender and I've set up my monitoring appointments!

Sorry for all the !!! you'll be seeing, can't you tell I'm excited?

I even got all my medications and supplies in the mail yesterday. 

It's looks like a TON of stuff especially after you factor in all those needles.


And YES, before you ask, I am terrified of the the Estrogen and Progesterone shots. Those needles are HUGE! That will definitely be my biggest hurdle getting started. However, I will do it and I will get over it. I am lucky enough to have an awesome friend who is a MA and is more than happy to jab me when needed. 

As of right now we are a go for my first monitoring appointment  and starting Lupron 10 units on Monday. (This shot will be a piece of cake)

So here are all the meds and supplies up close. 
(The only thing I didn't get that I'll need to get or find is a sharps container)







Crazy thing is I'll be getting refills on some of this stuff and more needles!

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Yay! It seems like it has taken so long to get to this point. That big pile of stuff makes it look more overwhelming than it really is (I hope). I think the key is to get through the first few and keep the end goal in mind:o) Awesome that you have an expert friend:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It deffinintely looks more overwhelming than it is esp those needles! But they will def be worth it in the end! I just hope they get their baby on the first try! Please don't hesitate to email me if you need anything I'll send you my number if you want too. I am so excited for you too!!

      Delete
  2. Wow.. looks so overwhelming but it's such an amazing thing you are doing!

    ReplyDelete