Monday, June 25, 2012

BETA #1 Results.

Well, it's official..........

I'm PREGNANT!!!

That's right folks A & E are going to parents!!

I am so very excited for them and so happy my body is doing what it's suppose to do. 


My HCG level was 902, my estrogen was 821, and Progesterone was 17.5.


Now I'm not entirely sure what all those numbers mean, besides A) I'm Pregnant and B) The progesterone is on the low side. 


I've seen a few different charts on what HCG levels should be. The chart I see most is: 




According to the due date calculator I should be due February 26, 2013. So that makes my weeks roll over on Wednesdays and also means I am 4 weeks and 5 days pregnant.


As for the progesterone, they typically want to see it over 20 (from what I've read). So they have upped my Progesterone in Ethyl Oleate to 1.5cc daily. (that's .5cc more than it was)


I go back Wednesday for BETA #2. Hopefully everything doubles like it should!


Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. That's awesome!! Congrats to the parents to be!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! They are so excited!!!

      Delete
  2. Wooohooooooo!! Congrats to you and your IPs!!!!

    ReplyDelete