Wednesday, July 4, 2012

~Pregnancy Week 6~


How far along? 6 weeks
Baby's Size: Lentil!
Total weight gain/loss: I'm hovering around my pretransfer weight (which is less than what it was when I started this whole process)
Maternity clothes? Nope not yet :)
Stretch marks? Only the ones I got from my kiddos.
Sleep: Sleeping too good. I am so tired all the time. 
Best moment this week: BETA numbers doubled!! (BETA #1 was 902, BETA#2 = 1989)
Movement: Nothing yet. The bab/ies are still just tiny embryos
Cravings: Nothing really, I'm at the point that everything I eat makes me queasy.
Symptoms: Queasy and not feeling good at all. Also super tired!
Gender: Girl(ies)!
Labor Signs: None, of course. This questions is irrelevant for the next 7-8 months.
Belly Button in or out? In and honestly I highly doubt it will ever be any other way.
What I am looking forward to: First ultrasound!!!
Weekly Wisdom: Need to stock up on mints and preggie pops!
Milestones: Positive BETA and Doubling HCG Levels!!! 


Growth is rapid this week. Just four weeks after conception, the neural tube along your baby's back is closing and your baby's heart is pumping blood.
Basic facial features will begin to appear, including passageways that will make up the inner ear and arches that will contribute to the jaw. Your baby's body begins to take on a C-shaped curvature. Small buds will soon become arms and legs.



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment