Sunday, September 16, 2012

Pregnancy Update!

Hey Bloggy friends!

It's been crazy as usual. Luckily now I am feeling SO much better! I can finally eat some and keep it down! Now that's an accomplishment. I am rarely having to break out the Zofran anymore; which is great.

We are now 16 weeks pregnant! 
Can you believe how fast this pregnancy is going? A & E will have their girls in their arms before we know it.  We had an ultrasound last week and an OB appointment. Everything went amazing. These little girls have gotten so big since the last time we saw them. It's amazing how much they grow in so little time. They are the most active little boogers ever! They did tons of flips and turns while we were trying to get measurements and pictures. Baby B showed her girl parts with no problem, so she is definitely a she! Baby A, however, had her legs closed tight at the beginning and only gave us a quick peek at the end of the ultrasound. We are pretty sure she's a she too, though. 

Their stats as of this week are Baby A heart rate was 145 bpm. Baby B heart rate 156 bpm. They are both 6oz! They seem so big, but the doctor assured us that they are right on track. 

As for me. Like I said in the beginning, I am doing a lot better. Everything was great at my checkup and I am not loosing weight to drastically. I am down another 3lbs from our last visit but they are no concerned. My total weight loss is at 26ish lbs, which is a lot better than when I was pregnant with my daughter. I lost 40lbs with her. 

I will leave you with my 16 week picture and a couple of ultrasound pictures. 


These pictures aren't the best. I swear my OB needs a new machine. 



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment