Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Hello 2013!!

Happy New Year!!

How crazy is it that it is 2013?!

I am pretty excited to see what this year brings. 

Personally I don't really have "real" resolutions for this year, but I am going to do a few things I should do anyway. For one I want to stay more healthy and actually keep up with some sort of exercise. I mean don't get too excited I'm not going hard core or anything, I'm thinking more along the lines of getting bikes and riding more often as a family. We also need to eat at home more, which we started doing a couple months ago and it's been going really well. I also really want to keep up more with this blog. In a few weeks I won't have so much Surrogacy stuff to talk about so I need to figure out something fun. I doubt there will ever be any rhyme or reason to my blog (which is why it is named what it is) but hopefully there will be more that 5 or six posts a month.  I really need to do more with my YouTube Channel too. It has seriously slacked. I mean it's a lot easier to write a blog post than make a video. 

Anyway, how did you spend your New Years? 

We spent it at home as always. Cuddling with our babies, who happened to wake up and need some love around 11pm. 






What better way to ring in the New Year?

Hope everyone has an amazing year and 2013 good to you!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment