Thursday, April 25, 2013

Bad Morning, Great Night, and Good News

       Wow, today has been a day that's for sure. I almost got ran over by some idiot driver that I'm sure if I had paid attention to the news I would have heard wreck somewhere. He was seriously being reckless. Then I got push out of the Starbucks line by someone with no common decency, whom I also hope beyond hope that she has a rotten week for being such a witch. 

       I'm letting it go now though. At least I got to come home to my beautiful family who made things all better. I seriously don't know how some people can just run out and never spend time with their spouse and kids. I don't understand how your family can't complete you. 

       Anyway, that's a rant for another day. In better news I applied for a new job a couple of weeks ago. It's the same profession I was in and the same "main" place just a different position in another part of the hospital. I had an interview for the position at 10:30am last Friday and at 4ish the same day the man from HR called me to let me I'd gotten it!! How awesome, right? I'm going to miss working where I was but the hours are better, no weekends or Holidays, and cheaper benefits come with this new position. 

     I'm excited and sad all at the same time. Luckily, they are moving over there slowly. I'm kind of the "catch all" where I am now and can do everyone's job. I'm the only one that can do everything with no problems, so they are having to hire someone new for my position and train them before they will completely let me go. Which to be honest is completely fine with me.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment