Monday, April 8, 2013

Not much it it, but fun.

It's so hard to find the time to get blog posts up when I won't to. I honestly don't know how serious bloggers do it.

Some one shoot me some tips!

I always have things to say but when I finally do find time to post something everything just gets jumbled up and makes no sense. Who wants to read a bunch of nonsense?

Anyway, this weekend we have taken a very much needed minivacay. David had a long crazy week at work and I am always up for getting away. We ended up going to Pigeon Forge, TN and spending our whole day, today, at Dolly Wood. We all had a blast, despite the fact that the Weather Channel lied, it was not a sunny 74 degree day. Instead it was a cool overcast 65. We froze our little butts off on the two water rides we did. (Thank goodness for those stupid dryer things we usually make fun of)

Tomorrow we are headed home but we are taking our time and enjoying our little trip home. We have to make stop by the Apple Barn for some apple butter. We've never been there but we were sent in this mission, so we hoping its a cool place.





1 comment: