Sunday, June 16, 2013

Struggle

Lately I've been struggling a lot with my weight. 

It drives me absolutely crazy that I loose so much when I'm pregnant but after the baby is out I can't seem to keep it off.  

I have tried exercise, calorie counting, some weight loss pill, and all around eating better. None of this things have worked. It has slowed down the gain but not stopped it. I just don't know what to do. I am not about to starve myself that it the one thing I won't do. I eat the little snacks and meals the doctor told me too and I'm still exercising. 

What else can I do? 

I am not a fan of pills and crazy things like that.

I know this is suppose to be hard and it takes time but gaining even though I am doing what everyone says it absolutely ridiculous. 


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Greetings Courtney! I'm Heather and I wanted to know if you could answer my question about your blog! My email is Lifesabanquet1(at)gmail(dot)com :-)

    ReplyDelete