Friday, December 27, 2013

Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays!!

Hey Everyone!!

I hope everyone had an amazing Christmas, or whichever holiday you celebrate or will be celebrating. Ours went really well and the kids are super happy with all their loot.

Family time is my favorite part of this time of year. It makes me sad that none of my actual family lives close, but at least I have hubs family. I can't  really even remember what it was like before hubs and I were together. How sad is that?

We spent both days with family and although one side has issues with one another and the other doesn't it's still nice that we can all get together and celebrate. I love this time of year for that reason. This is just Hubs side, we never get to do that with my side. It makes me sad but there's not much I can do about it.

I hope we get to have big family get togethers when these little ones are grown.

I didn't take a lot of pictures this year but here are a few:











Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment