Saturday, December 21, 2013

Updates On My Kiddos (All Three of Them!)

I haven't updated or really written a post about my kids in a LONG time. It's really kind of crazy that when I started blogging Haleigh was 1 and Lucas was just a dream I wanted to come true. It is really amazing how time flies and seems to not move at the same time. I mean you just stop one day and you're like "Wait a minute, how did that just happen?" These past years have absolutely been a roller coaster. I'm thankful that we have made it with relatively little scarring. 

Anyway, let me get back on topic. 

Haleigh is now 6! She is in Kindergarten and doing amazing. I measured and weighed her today. She is currently 48in tall (a whole 4ft!) and 48lbs. She is currently on a end of 1st grade reading level and 1st grade math level. She's a little smarty and still very social. She doesn't meet strangers and has no shyness when she has something to say. This is a good and bad thing. I am so very proud of the little lady she is becoming, although she does have her moments. She is still a SUPER picky eater and the whine factor is ridiculous most days. For instance right now she wants a phone that Lucas is playing with and he said no, so she is on a whine fest. Oh the woes of childhood. 

As for Lucas. He is now 3! He is currently 35lbs and 40in tall. (Did I mention I have really tall kids)  He is so super sweet and loving. He loves to make people happy, although he does have that sneaky side. He is also a major wild child. I have no idea where he gets all this energy from or how it never runs out. He still doesn't sleep through the night. I have no idea why and yes we have tried everything. It's really ridiculous and hard sometimes. It's a little bit easier now that I don't have to get up and go to work. Maybe one day he'll sleep. It is definitely something I am going to bring up at his next well check, which should be soon. 

Now for the new little babe. I am currently 25 weeks pregnant and feeling great! It's nice to be able to eat and have energy (for the most part). Babe is doing great and growing just how s/he should be. Baby is a super mover most days, although s/he gets lazy sometimes. Haleigh & Lucas both moved a LOT  more. I am going to put the Gender Reveal video and Name Reveal video here for you too. I was going to do a separate post but why not just go ahead now. Right?






Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment