Friday, January 3, 2014

Hello 3rd Trimester!






How far along: 27 weeks!
Total weight gain: 0lbs From pre-pregnancy weight, 8lbs from lowest weight this pregnancy 
Maternity clothes: Nope, still in all my regular jeans. I did buy a belly band but it's kind of big and uncomfortable. :/ I wear maternity shirts sometimes because they are comfy but mostly my regular t-shirts
Stretch marks: Nothing new. Just the ones I've had. 
Sleep: Insomnia anyone?!?! It's really ridiculous that I am having such a hard time falling asleep :/ I am so tired during the day but at night I just can't fall asleep
Best moment of this week: Watching Levi move my stomach. It's been a lot more noticeable this week. Also, we hit the 7 month/3rd Trimester mark!
Miss anything: Laying on my stomach 
Movement: He definitely has a sleep and awake pattern. He's super active right as I'm laying down for bed. 
Food cravings: Actualy none. They have all left me and I'm just not that hungry. It's weird
Anything making you queasy or sick: Lots of things can make me queasy, but not sick thankfully. 
Have you started to show yet: Of Course
Gender: Boy!!
Labor signs: Braxton Hicks but nothing crazy. 
Belly button in or out: In. I have a super deep belly button, even with the twins it didn't really pop out
Wedding rings on or off: On, my figures are the same thank goodness
Happy or moody most of the time: Very happy. It is so nice to be at home with my babies. Although there are a couple of things stressing me out, it hasn't gotten too bad. 
Looking forward to: Starting to clean out Levi's room!! Right now it's the junk room, we finally got rid of the extra bed today. Now we have to clean out everything else.
 Baby is around the size of a Rutabaga. Approximately 2lbs & 14in long. It's crazy that is already around that big! He will be here before I know it. I really need to get his room started or at least think about it a little more. H & L want bunk beds now so that may be another option. I have no idea it's all up in the air right now. All we know for sure is there will be a new little boy in this house in a couple of months!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment