Tuesday, December 30, 2014

So not Sure {Surro Journey #2}

I am so stuck. 

I have been talking more to the C couple I was telling you about the other day. They want to move forward and start doing medical records and meet in person. I am not 100% sure I want to move forward.  Don't get me wrong, I think they are wonderful but I'm not sure they are for me. I don't know if I should be so picky but I want a good relationship even after this is all over. 

A and I have a good relationship and I still get pictures occasionally but not a great deal and they live so far away. I want closer this time. I want to random pictures after the surrogacy is over. I want to see this baby or babies grow up. I don't think I will get to with this couple. They are older and don't have any social media that we can stay in touch with. This bothers me a little. I like having social media and it makes quick hellos easy. 

See why I'm stuck?

I have a  lot to think about.


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Picking a couple can be so hard sometimes. I say go with your guy. Your perfect match is out there!

    ReplyDelete