Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Cancer?!

Still no news on the DQ alpha test. This is worst than the 2ww!

I do have some good news though. The week before last I was having some health concerns. We were thinking it was my gallbladder so I was sent for an ultrasound to check it out. They did find some stones in my gallbladder that are causing my issues. They also found a "mass" on my pancreas. I didn't think much of it until I was told they were sending me to an ONCOLOGIST! This terrified me! My first thought was never cancer. Especially an incurable one! So after freaking out, seeing the oncologist, and being sent for more tests I received some results today. 

I am CANCER FREE!

Turns out it's just a cyst. I see the doctor again on the 17th to see what we need to do and get more information. I'm thinking he will just want to remove my gallbladder and all with be great. 

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment