Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Months Of Crazy!

I have neglected this blog for far too long. It is extremely sad how crazy things are that I can't force myself to sit down for a few minutes and blog a little. I have a million ideas running through my head but too much ADHD to sit down and put them "to paper".

I've decided that I'm going to break these updates up into multiple blog posts. That way you don't get bored reading and you can get to see and hear about all the scary, crazy, fun, and exciting stuff that has taken place over the last couple of months and all that is to come. 

I have Surgery Updates, Surrogacy updates, and tons of family stuff. I also have yummy recipes to share and other fun bits of randomness. 

Oh! I almost forgot! I have to share Levi's first birthday too! It's still crazy that he's one already. 

Stay tuned!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment