Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Life, Loss, Surrogacy, and Home School

What a crazy few weeks we've had. 

I feel like it's almost impossible to catch up and get out of my funk. 

The past month or so has had a lot thrown into it. I went to Vegas for an embryo transfer, had my heart broken finding out it failed, and now we are limbo until IPs come to a decision on what they want to do now. 

We went to Florida on vacation for a week. Spent time at Cocoa Beach. Watched a rocket launch at Cape Canaveral. Visited the Cape Canaveral hospital because little mister decided to swallow a can tab. Went to Sea World and Lego Land. We just had an all around great time that week but we were exhausted after. 

A week or so after that my good friend who became a surrogate last year and got pregnant with twins in April lost both babies. They were born at 19 weeks. It was/is incredibly heart breaking. I stood beside my friend through it all and watched all the love, faith, and saddens circle around. 

Then we started homeschooling last week. Which, is going great so far. We have a little attitude issues but they aren't horrible. There is a lot coming up and going on. In the midst of it all I am going to try to be a better blogger/vlogger. We shall see how that goes. 

Today is my 28th birthday. I haven't accomplished everything I sat out to do in my 28 years but I've done a lot. I can't wait to see what life brings me now. 

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment