Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Our Home School Space

Getting ready for this school I decided that I wanted our own separate space for  schooling. The boys share a room so our extra room was just used to play in or for junk. I decided to re-purpose it into our school room.

It was really fun putting it all together and making this cool space for learning. However, I'm not sure how long this will last. This little space is off of the boys room so nap time for Levi has been challenging. Not to mention he is all over and into EVERYTHING. Also, I'm think a big table would be more functional than the desks we have for them. (They were free so we decided to use them)

Lots to think about, but in the meantime we will make it work. 

Here is out space for now........






Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment