Saturday, October 31, 2015

Happy Halloween!!

                     Happy Halloween! 



Our day was spent with daddy working, then a wedding, and finally some Trick or Treating. 

This week has been full of dress up opportunities and the kids have had a blast!

Honestly, though I'm glad it's over. I love this time of year but we have so much going on this year I feel out of my element. Next weekend is Haleigh and Lucas' birthday party and that next week is their actual birthdays. Then we leave for Haiti. It's crazy busy and awesome all at the same time. Plus a little stressful because I've never been away from my kids for this long before. Scary and stressful but I know doing God's work will be worth it! 

I'm sure everything will work out just fine , we just have to get to and through it all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment