Saturday, October 3, 2015

Surrogacy Update: New IPs?

Hello Bloggy Friends!!

It's been awhile. They last time we talked about surrogacy I had just had a failed transfer and didn't know what our future held. Since then M&L have decided to pursue adoption. We are still friends and I love them so much! I can't wait to see their family grow. I am sad that I wasn't able to help in the way we wanted but I'm glad I still get to be a part of it. 

In the time since I started talking to and moved forward with M&L the agency SS kept in touch with me. I figured I would go ahead and give them another shot. We talked some and had a home visit/interview and passed all of that. We were then given a profile for potential IPs! It all happened pretty quickly even though I'm not in a huge rush. It's kind of crazy. We have been emailing a little and trying to work out a date to meet in person. It's been kind of crazy because they have had things to work through, vacation, and work. Maybe if things work out we will get together in a couple of weeks. 

I am excited and nervous all at the same time. I was hesitant at first and didn't realize I wasn't giving it my whole heart because I was still upset about failing with my last match. I felt that way but I know it wasn't my fault and God has a plan for all of us. :)

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment