Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Call Upon HIM in Truth...


The Lord is talking to me for sure this week. My daily Bible verses are speaking straight to and from my soul. This past year we have changed a lot and although it seems a lot of crazy and bad has happened to us they have actually made way for good. Our God doesn't just give us what we want when we want it. He gives it to us on his time, the perfect time. Sometimes we have to learn something and work for it in the process. Let him show you the way and you will get there.  

I know in the midst of tragedy it's hard to understand the why's or not be angry. In a lot of cases I'm not sure I could be as strong as I've seen others be. I am trying though. I know deep in my soul that God is good and Jesus was given to us to build a bridge between us and the Lord.  

God is good, always. All things are possible through him. Just like it says in Psalm 145: 18-19, if you call upon Him in truth he will answer. He hears your struggle and will save you. One way or another. He has a plan. 

No comments:

Post a Comment